Decompression Lumbar Support Belt Waist Spine Brace Back Pain Relief
BACK PAIN is one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or miss work, and affect many of us at some point during our lives
The is good news that our Decompression Lumbar Support Belt Waist Spine Brace Back Pain Relief applies Lumbar Traction (LT), which is one technique for reducing "pinched nerve" due to "lumbar disk trouble".
The belt is used to ease back pain, self-control individually, great for people who suffer from back pain, spinal stenosis, scoliosis, sciatica, nerve pain. Treat your lumbar effectively & naturally.
Decompression Back Belt: The intervertebral disc traction belt, combined with clinical traction, allows you to better lumbar traction.
Decrease the Pressure of Lumbar: Through traction, reduce the burden around ligament, bring good rest for the damaged lumbar fibrous ring. Great for people who suffer from lumbar back pain, sciatica nerve pain, arthritis, soft tissue damage.
Pain Relief: Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles and Relieve lower back pain & stiffness.
Enjoy Anytime and Anywhere: It can be used during activities, or while resting and relaxing, such as walking, sitting, lying down, gardening, golfing, working, driving, and more.
Fit Most ages and waist: Most ages people get long-lasting back pain relief with the physio belt, and the belt is suitable for 29-49 inch waist, easy to carry, you can relief your Back pain, correct your posture, give your spine a traction and lumbar a support anytime, anywhere.
- Strengthen back and core.
- Stretch tight lower back muscles.
- Relieve lower back pain and stiffness.
- Improve nutrient flow on your spine.
- The belt transfers the weight off your spine.
- Lift upper body weight off lower back.
- Reduce pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
- Decompress lower back joints and spinal discs.
- Stabilize lower back and improve posture.
- Decompress the spine allowing for discs to return to normal.
- Help relieve pressure off pinched nerves.
Decompression Therapy Relieves the Pain:
* Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
1. Before wearing this decompression belt, it is advised to remove or loosen any existing leather belt.
2. Clip the hand pump onto the air value of the belt, and then inflate the belt with the help of the hand pump.
3. When the belt is fully inflated, the pump will make a sound of air leakage, then stopped pumping and remove the pump.
4. It is recommended that initially wear the belt for 30-60 minutes at a time. If no side effect or undue pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended.
5. After getting accustomed to the product, you can wear it as long as you are comfortable
6. Before taking off the belt, release the air with the valve key that comes with the belt, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt.
1, Do not wear too long for the first week.
2, The pain may be more and more serious after you wearing within days, you can decrease the time you wear it in one day. With the pain reduced, you can gradually increase the time.
3, It is not suitable for wearing the belt when you sleep, it will lead to blood stagnation.
Please do NOT use this product under the following condition:
Pregnant, Bleeding, Malignant Tumor, Intense Heat, Skin Lesion, Severe Hypertension, Serious osteoporosis.
- 1 x SWAKER traction belt
- 1 x Hand air pump
- 1 x Extend belt
- 1 x Use manual